10 September 2017

My handmade flower bouquet!



Sometime last week, I was invited by A better florist to join their flower arrangement workshop. While I do like flowers, I've always only enjoyed drawing them. So it was quite an adventure for me last Saturday!

The shop smells wonderful with all these flowers.

And here's our wonderful instructor who made the workshop so fun!

Here are the roses I picked,

and the bouquet I arranged with the help of the instructor.

After wrapping, here's a ig-friendly picture of the bouquet!

The main flowers are the carnation but all of my attention went to the pink roses. 

I did a quick illustration and added in words for anyone to download and use it for your own use. Have fun!

If you're looking to order some beautiful bouquets, or would like to participate in their workshops, be sure to check out their website!  


A phone wallpaper just for fun. Enjoy!

And if you'd like to get a high resolution vector image of the rose, here's a link to my digital art in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment