31 May 2017

StazOn ink pad review

Brand: Ink It Up
Where: PaperMarket, craft shops, online platforms
Price: About $10
Size: 4.5 x 7.5cm
Good for: Stamping on plastic, metal, glass, ceramic, laminated paper, coated paper and leather  
Properties: Raised surface (which means you can use it with stamps of any size), fast-drying solvent ink



I never had the need to stamp on plastic, which explains why I took so long to do this review. There were many colors to choose from and I decided to go with Hydrangea Blue and Teal Blue! Turns out on materials other that paper, they weren't much of a difference!


This is how they look on paper. Not fantastic. VersaColor is much better I would say.


But oh well, it is stated on the back that this is meant for plastic, glass and metal. So let's give it a shot.


When I first tried stamping on plastic, I was a little skeptical. The effect isn't impressive and the normal black one seems to look exactly like the StazOn blue ink!

Boy was I wrong. Check out the video to see how the ink stays after I tried wiping them off. Just to be sure the ink has time to dry I left it aside for about 5 minutes before doing this. 

Check it out.



Isn't it amazing? Now you can use your logo and address stamps on your plastic/ metal packaging and poly mailers!

How about a custom stamp to go with this? Check out my handmade stamps in my online shop.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment