24 March 2016

My handmade blog is back!

I have been thinking about this for quite some time now, with more time for myself I thought I should probably bring this blog back. To share about my handmade process, the growth of shop, what I've been up to lately and maybe fun Chinese facts that will hopefully interest some geeks out there. I guess reviews on ink pads and stamping products are going to be fun too!

These are what I've been up to recently. If you follow me on instagram (@baisimu) you should find these pictures familiar!

1) Monthly giveaways on Instagrams


2) More fleas and shows - check out my booth at The Artisan Market! We could do with better crowd definitely (since we're in the CBD area on a weekend) but I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and the selection of food at FiveSquare.


There'll also be more collaboration and events coming up! But that's all I'll share for now. I would love to share with you each time I host a giveaway, or design something new for my shop! Perhaps we could keep in touch through a mailing list? Sign up now to get a discount code for 10% off all items in my tictail shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment